WE ARE OPEN!
Following Government guidelines, from Thursday, 5th November until Wednesday, 2nd December, guests will be allowed to stay away from home for work purposes, education or other legally permitted reasons. During this period however leisure guests in England will not be allowed. All guests can stay at Pinewood from 2nd December. We will be delighted to welcome you back! Pinewood Hotel is in Tier 2, for more information on this please click here.
We want you to know we are extremely mindful of the health and well-being of both our fabulous team, as well as you, our valued guests. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to explain how the new guidance will affect us on 2nd December.
- If you plan to join us with anyone you do not live with or who is not in your support bubble, you must make us aware so we can cancel or postpone your reservation.
- We may only serve alcohol with substantial meals
- Our restaurants and all public areas will close by 23:00 (last orders at 10pm, if you are dining with a 3-course meal please arrive for 9:15pm latest)
Please check your local alert level here.
If you are joining us from a High-Risk Area (Tier 2) or Medium Risk (Tier 1):
You may only socialise, dine and stay overnight with people from your own household. If you have an upcoming reservation with people from multiple households, please get in touch to cancel or postpone your booking.
If you are joining us from a Very High-Risk Area (Tier 3):
You are currently being advised to not travel outside of your Tier 3 area. Should this apply to you and you have an upcoming booking with us, please get in touch to cancel or postpone your booking.
Exceptions apply for those visiting us for business purposes, proof is required.
- We have no reported cases of our staff, their families or any of our suppliers have contracted the illness. All our team are fully briefed on the latest situation and guidelines provided by The World Health Organisation, to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained throughout every aspect of our hotel.
- Our cleaning standards are extremely high, however now, more than ever, our team is redoubling their efforts to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the hotel.
- All touchpoints in all public areas are being sanitised at least three times a day.
- All guests are being asked to use hand sanitizer gel on arrival.
- Soap and hand sanitizer gel is available for guests to use in our washrooms and for staff to use in our back of house locations.
For more information on how we will keep you safe, please click here to view our detailed plan: Pinewood Covid-19 Commitments. This plan presents what we will do to keep our guests and employees safe from COVID-19. Each operating department has its own set of procedures that highlights the new policies we intend to operate under. We will continue to refine and update the plan as our experts provide more advice. Our procedures are not exhaustive but are summarised here to give you some confidence that by booking your stay with us you are in good hands.
We will be vigilantly following the daily and ever-changing developments and will provide further updates in due course. In remaining open, we aim to ensure everyone remains safe and well, but that also, we still have a viable business when this is over.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the N.H.S and all our key workers for their bravery and continued support; we really appreciate your commitment during these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you all soon, stay safe.
Very best wishes,
Mark Lammiman, General Manager of Pinewood Hotel
Get in touch:
The ‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard and supporting mark means businesses across the sector can demonstrate that they are adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance, have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and check they have the required processes in place.